Green Bay Gamblers Postgame Notes – March 7 at Resch Center
Game 48, Home Game 24
(Resch Center – Green Bay, WI)
Lincoln: 23-20-3-2 (Away: 13-8-3-1); 51 pts
Green Bay: 24-19-2-3 (Home: 10-12-0-2); 53 pts
Eastern Conference Standings:
- Chicago: (41-7-1-0); 83 pts
- Dubuque: (32-13-2-0); 66 pts
- Green Bay: (24-19-2-3); 53 pts
- Team USA: (25-21-1-1); 52 pts
- Youngstown: (20-22-6-2); 48 pts
- Muskegon: (21-23-5-0); 47 pts
- Cedar Rapids: (19-23-4-1); 43 pts
- Madison: (12-34-3-1); 28 pts
- Gamblers were firing on all cylinders in the first period. After 10 minutes of back and forth play Dylan Moulton would open up the flood gates in the first with his 5th goal of the season. Jesse Tucker would add another 3 minutes later. With three minutes left in the period, Camden Thiesing and Tyler Paquette would each add on a goal to increase the lead to 4-0. Green Bay would end the period with 15 shots on goal while Lincoln only had 8.
After an amazing first period, the Gamblers would look to continue to control the game. Lincoln would not go away easy however and would score two goals in the second period while the Gamblers were unable to put the puck past the Lincoln goalie.
With one period left, Lincoln would continue to mount a comeback and would score three goals in the third to make it 5-4. Green Bay would continue to struggle to find their footing in the third. The Gamblers would try to make one final push before the period ended but would be unsuccessful. The final score of the night was 5-4 in favor of the stars.
- Tyler Paquette scored his 11th goal of the season which is a career-high. He also assisted his 12th goal of the season.
- Trevor Smith assisted his 3rd goal of the year.
- Jarrett Lee assisted his 18th goal on the year, his third straight game with an assist.
- Nicholas Zabaneh assisted his 21st goal of the year.
- Camden Thiesing scored his 12th goal of the year.
- Ryan Greene assisted his 2nd goal of the year.
- Dylan Moulton scored his 5th goal of the year.
- Jesse Tucker scored his 18th goal of the year.
- Noah Ganske assisted his 13th goal of the year
Gamblers Upcoming Games
Sat., March 14 at Chicago
Sun., March 15 at Chicago